Azoulay Museum Gold Trio Lithographs Portfolio Numbered & Signed
MUSEUM GOLD PORTFOLIO - GUILLAUME AZOULAY. Includes 3 Numbered, Dated & Signed Limited Edition, hand laid Gold Leaf Serigraphs - " Le Bison ", Trois Chevaux " & " Le Prince. The Portfolio is a large Navy Blue textured leather binder with gold embossed " Guillaume Azoulay ". All 3 Artworks are in excellent new condition.
Azoulay is one of this Century great Modern Masters. His various stunning Artworks hang in the Louvre Museum (Paris) as well as in the homes of Presidents, Kings & Celebrities. A truly valuable Art investment.
This item is in the category "Art\Art Prints". The seller is "reina2331" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: Medium (up to 36in.)
- Region of Origin: California, USA
- Handmade: Yes
- Artist: Guillaume Azoulay
- Production Technique: Silkscreen
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Style: Expressionism
- Item Height: 22
- Item Width: 30
- Material: Silk Screen
- Theme: Horses, Animals
- Time Period Produced: 1990-1999
- Type: Serigraph
- Title: Azoulay Museum Gold Portfolio
- Features: Numbered, Dated, Signed, Signed, Limited Edition
- Subject: Horses
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): Yes
- Signed: Yes
- Signed By: Guillaume Azoulay
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Limited Edition Print
- Year of Production: 1999
- Unit of Sale: Three
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Width (Inches): 22
- Color: Multi-Color
- Height (Inches): 30
- Print Surface: Heavy White Arches